Please read the Instructions below before Declaring Interest!
INSTRUCTIONS FOR ABSTRACT / FULL PAPER SUBMISSION:
All Abstract submissions must be made on or before 19th March, 2019 using the following format below:
- • Author(s)
- • Institutional Address / Affiliation
- • Email And Phone Number
- • Abstract
- • 4 To 5 Keywords
Full paper submissions must be made on or before 15th April, 2019 using the following format below:
Full Paper Format (Research Project Report)
- • Introduction
- • Theoretical Framework
- • Conceptual Framework
- • Methodology
- • Findings
- • Conclusions
- • Recommendations
- • References (Follows Current APA Format)
Relevant theoretical papers (discussions) and Local Projects / Organizations descriptions are accepted following the format: introduction, the body, conclusions, recommendations and references
- • All submissions should be in Micro-soft word documents format (.Doc Or .Docs) to facilitate easy formatting in the book abstract and conference program booklet
- • Use 12pts times new roman, double line spacing
Workshop sessions and poster presentation are also accepted!
FLIGHT INFORMATION:It is very important for you to send your flight plans and scanned data page of your international passport including date of arrival and departure from uyo. to firstname.lastname@example.org
Local flight information
- • INWES-ARN conference flight deck ought to assist International Delegates on Local flight arrangements from Lagos and from Abuja to Uyo in Nigeria. Please indicate by sending your flight plans and scanned data page of your International passport including date of arrival and departure from Uyo, Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria, to email@example.com to facilitate flight booking on the deck.
INSTRUCTION FOR FEE INFORMATION:Details on fee payment will be included in your abstract acceptance letter and will be done based on your choice of payment mode and delegation
You are Welcome in Advance!
Proceed to Declear Interest...